photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Monday, December 5, 2011

What I Love About...Family Photos

Time for another addition of What I Love About Mondays

So here's to what I love about....Family Photo Ops


Over Thanksgiving we had some family in, who of which included James cousin, Amy. She's an awesome photographer and agreed to snap a few shots of the fam for our Christmas card.

And you would never believe it...the kids were on their best behavior. I'm not lying. They just sat there like angels and smiled for the camera and even "posed". It was an act of God. Divine intervention. We spent about an hour getting ready and all of 5 min to get these amazing pics. And it was even on Ella's 6 month birthday. Amazing. These are the best pics we have ever taken!!



1 comment:

rreynol3 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your family. I miss them. I'm taking your boys for two nights next week. If you don't let me, then I'm just coming and taking them. They love me so they'll come with me ;-)