photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Monday, December 19, 2011

What I Love About....Santa Pics

Here's What I Love About....Santa Pictures.

Yes, I'm one of those Moms that tortures her children and makes them sit on Santa's lap and take a Christmas picture.

Every. Year.

I want one until they are too old to take one of themselves and must make their children take one.

I. Love. These.

So here's the pics from when Josiah was 3 months old to today. Enjoy!

{Cause I do!}

2007
He looks so lonely.
{Josiah at 3 months}


2009
Josiah wasn't loving Santa.
Micah was loving Santa.
Santa was NOT loving any of this.
{Josiah 2, Micah 10 months}


2010
I'm pretty sure this will be the best picture my boys ever take together.
Isn't this AMAZING?!?!
{Josiah 3, Micah 1}


2011
First attempt not so great. I know...lets do it again... : )

Our second attempt...much better. Less tears.
{Josiah 4, Micah 2, Ella 6 months}







5 comments:

The Norvells said...

Oh my goodness, look how long her legs are! She's going to tower over you!

rreynol3 said...

Can't believe you ALREADY have three kids on Santa's lap!

Lena B, Actually said...

So cute! There's something about Santa holding screaming babies that makes me giggle!
Thanks for linking up!!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are priceless! Thanks for linking up! :)

Katie {Party of Four} said...

love those pics! so much fun! thanks for linking up, im now following.