Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Wore

I've never had a post on what I wear. So here's to my first "fashion post".
I wore this to my nieces 1st b-day party. And this is probably my favorite outfit of the current 5 min.

I'm a pretty simple girl. But I love me some boots!

I have a child size foot so it's really hard for me to find really cute boots that fit. Luckily for me, ebay hosts all sorts of boots for tiny feet.


And I got my top online here. They have the best sales.

Yes those are jeggings. I seriously can't get enough of them. I just love that they don't bunch over my boots.





pleated poppy



Photobucket

10 comments:

Barb said...

You are so cute! And I love the bjeans tucked into boots look. I just recently started the WIWW posts - I think today was my third post. Feel kinda silly at first but you get used to it.

Have a great Wednesday!

The Cantelmo Family said...

You look so cute and I just love your boots

Erin said...

You are beautiful and I love these boots! I am obsessed with boots....big time! :) Love the song that started playing. JJ Heller is amazing.

Kristal said...

I love those boots! Great outfit, new follower.

Kristal

http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

super cute boots! love the outfit!

Lacee Griffith Mommas Like Me Blog said...

So cute and your boots ROCK! Thanks so much for joining the blog hop...I appreciate your support :)

dina vanessa mercado said...

sexy and hot momma!! love everything especially the boots!!! you are so pretty... following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kissess!!!

dina vanessa mercado said...

sexy and hot momma!!! love everything especially the boots!!! you are so pretty too.. am so following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kissess!!!

Nessa Bixler said...

I just found leggings!! Where have I been all this time?? Love your boots.

rreynol3 said...

Beautiful!!