photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Birds Nest Brunch Eggs


Thought I'd share this appealing, tasty, and easy egg recipe with you!

Birds Nest Brunch Eggs

2tbs melted butter
6 pieces bread
6 pieces bacon
6 eggs
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat  oven to 375 degrees.
On med low heat cook bacon slightly. About 4 min on each side. The bacon will continue to cook once it is in the oven.
Spread melted butter on the inside of a muffin pan.

With a rolling pin, flatten bread and cut each slice in half.
Line the each of the buttered muffin cups with bread, making sure that the pieces of bread overlap.
It's once piece of bread per muffin cup.

Tear bacon strips in half and line inside each of the muffing cups. 1 slice per cup.
Crack an egg into each of the cups.
Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
Bake in oven for 20-25 min. Depending on how soft you like your egg.

Enjoy!




Why wound't we play with our food when it looks like eyes?








wednesday's wowzers     Photobucket The DIY Dreamer

9 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

These look delicious! Always looking for something I can make and eat fast during the work week. Cute pictures of your kids too! Funny!

Mindie Hilton said...

Looks delish. Cute pics too. Please come share at the Anything Goes linky at Bacon Time.

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Wow, these are so easy and they look so pretty for a brunch!

I would love if you would post it and share it with my readers! Join the Community and share any of your creative project!

Susan @ Oh My! Creative

Kayla's Creations said...

These look so delicious! thank you so much for sharing :). I'm a new follower, hope you have a wonderful week :)
-Kayla :)

Alison Meade said...

Yum these look fabulous! I hope I remember to make these for our next brunch! Thanks so much for sharing at Beautify It Monday - We hope you'll come back next week!

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Ok, all I can say is YUMMY in the TUMMY! I can't wait to make these. I've done similar but not exactly and these look great. The kids photos are really my favorite part of this post :) I hope you'll link this post up to my Hippity Hop Easter Project Hop.

http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/03/hippity-hop-easter-project-hop.html

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Judging by the pics, it looks like they were a huge success:)

Becca said...

These look easy and tasty! Thanks for sharing. :)

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Wow, these look both tasty and beautiful!! Great photography!! And bacon is always a winner in our house! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!