photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Micah is Dirty…and A Winner!



I just had to share...


Jo's Noodle Mustache


Spaghetti Night. He's 3 years old and can still get messier than his 9 month old sister.
It's a talent really.


Senior picture for sure!


Micah is always banged up. 


It's their new thing.
I draw "super heroes" on their bellies.
This is "Green Lantern Man"
yes…I am a very talented artist.


Ha! I'm so happy to be their Mom.
Even with all the mess. 
They make me laugh!

And the winner of my 100 follower giveaway is…..
Erin! 
Erin said...
I couldn't pick just one favorite. I LOVE the anniversary pendant necklace (my anniversary is next month and I am going to "hint" to my husband, :)plus I know it will fit with having just had a baby) the rose ring and necklace. Those are my favs, but I liked everything, you have a great shop!
Congrats to you! I'll be getting in touch with you soon!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Cute kid pics...what memories! Love the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you stop by and follow back so we can stay connected. Lori

Jamie W said...

hahahaha LOVE the super hero bellies! :)

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

Cute pictures :). And congrats on reaching 100! I remember how exciting that was. Thanks for your sweet words on my Ribbon Topiary post.

Erin said...

I am so going to have to copy the super hero on belly idea, my boys will love it! And yay!!! I am so excited!!!