Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I Wore Take 2

Let's see how another "What I Wore" post goes…

I can't even tell you how much I love this jacket. 
I love it so much that I also own it in white.



Would you believe me if I told you that I got it for $3 brand new?
Ok…you might if I told you it is Miley Cyrus for Wal-Mart
It's really surprising what you can find there these days!


Did you notice the huge hold in my jeans?
I think they are around 7 years old. And I wear them nearly every day. I need to figure out a really neat way to patch them.


This might be one of my favorite fall/spring outfits.
 It's perfect for the weather.

I'm also huge fan of layering. 
This jacket is really short…so of course it must be layered.

So here's one of my best kept "fashion secrets"
….don't judge me…
but this is my "go to" for nearly every outfit I own.


Yes…that is a maternity belly band.
I can never find the perfect length for a form fitting layering T.
These have been my best friend for 5 years now.
I wear them all through my pregnancy to hide that my jeans are COMPLETELY unzipped.
Because I'm really classy like that : )


 And these are probably my favorite earrings. 
Oh, Silpada Jewelry…why must you cost a small fortune?

So what are your best fashion secrets?

P.S…Have you entered my GIVEAWAY yet?


pleated poppy

7 comments:

Danavee said...

I have that jacket in black! Love it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Sue@House Pretty said...

Cute jacket. Thanks for commenting on my outfit! Have a great day!

Jonnique said...

I love purple and that jacket! You look great Mommy of 3! Glad I found your blog...your newest follower!!!

Erin said...

Super cute! Love the whole outfit, hole in the jeans and all. :)

Brandy said...

I love that jacket! And super cute earrings too!

The Norvells said...

You're so stinkin' cute :).

Lauren said...

I have the same Miley Cyrus jacket in black heehee. New follower by way of Embrace the Camera


Lauren Rebecca...