Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIW ~St Patty Edition~


This was by far the most fun St. Patty's Day for me. 
It's the first time I've made my entree family wear green and I had all of our food St. Patty's related food.
It was fun to tell the kids that a leprechaun turned all the milk green.
{I had to be sure to tell my sensitive child that it was a silly, pretend, green man who snuck into our home at night, and not a crazy, scary, tiny man.}
So this is one of my favorite shirts. And it just so happened to be green.

 Shirt: Forever 23 $6
Pants: Wal-Mart $6 (and I love them)
Necklace: CCH 
Bracelet: No clue I'm sure I've had it for 20 years or so
Shoes: Wait…where are my shoes??


All in our green. Micah is holding a green balloon of course!
Josiah has his favorite Lucky Charms shirt on.
He was ecstatic to be wearing it!



I'm so crazy for my Grace Definition necklace. 
You can find one here.

here are my shoe (Target)…ha!

He refused to let me take a picture by myself. 
I told him I would fight him if he didn't get out of the frame. 
I didn't think James would document my insanity. 
Alas, he did.


2 comments:

Erin said...

So super cute!

jane said...

that last picture is THE BEST