photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WWIW

I was so excited to have a reason to wear this outfit.



James took me to see The Hunger Games on a double date with my sister and her hubby.
Dinner was yummy! But it was too fancy for me…
(you know, the kind of place where you pay $30 for three tiny scallops)
The movie was true to the book. And I hate to say that I loved it. 
After all, it is a demented gruesome story line!



Jacket: Wal-Mart $3.00
{I told you I had this jacket in two colors}
Dress: Target: $5.00
Boots: Ebay $46.00 
{they were a gift from my hubby}



Also…I'm loving the "Katniss" side braid right now : )
~obsessed much~




Linking Up Here

7 comments:

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

You look GREAT!!!!!! My goodness what deals you go on the amazing outfit!!

I went and saw The Hunger Games last night... LOVED IT!!!! I haven't read the books.. I will now!

rreynol3 said...

Sexy mama!
;-)

Catie said...

You look really cute :)

The Norvells said...

I LOVED the movie! I'm always disappointed with movies based on books, but it was perfect! I wanna double date with you guys too! And, of course, you look great ;).

likenooneelse84 said...

You look great! I am a new follower and had to comment on your blogging style. It is funny and relatable. Thanks for sharing!

Jamie W said...

Very cute!