photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I Wore

My mom got me a gift card to Old Navy for Christmas.

I adore shopping their clearance racks! Perfect time to stock up!

 But alas…I still suck at trying to take "outfit" pics. Hope these will suffice for the time being!


Shirt- Old Navy $4.00
Jeans- Wal-Mart $10
Necklace- my shop win it HERE
Boots- online $50 (gasp!)



I went shopping with James, which I never do! But he picked out the shirt. He loves me in white. Ok. I hated it in the store but I loved it at home. So comfy!

Also…if you want to win my necklace go and enter my GIVEAWAY!!


6 comments:

Rosala said...

Fifty dollar boots!!! Whatttt??? :D

Shelly said...

Very cute outfit. I cannot believe the jeans came from walmart. What a find!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love this! Those boots are awesome!

Erin said...

Hot mama! I love Old Navy clearance!

kaylee@life chasers said...

You look so good! Such a cute outfit

Shannon Q. said...

Those boots are my favorite color! I'm hoping to get a pair next season, I'm in Ca and it looks like we're already transitioning out of boots and back into our flip flops :)