photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

WIW: That Mint Dress

This dress reminds me of The Sound Of Music.


You know….the part where Leisl is signing "I am 16 going on 17"….


Ok, so mine is completely different.
But it's so fun, and flirty, and "flowy". It does that circle spin thing when I twirl around in it.
Such a girly dress.
Plus…it's mint. And I love mint.

I especially liked the detail of the neckline. I don't when I began to like a deep V, but I love that it has it down the back as well.

The only thing that's bad about this dress is the wrinkles. Because we all know there is no way I'm going to iron anything before I wear it.



It was fun to pair it with bronze and gold accessories. Any chance I get to wear my bronze peep toe heels, I do! 
The best part…..it was $10 at Ross
Love me a thrifty find! 


6 comments:

Unknown said...

the back of the dress is beautiful!!

Melinda said...

So pretty! I love the mint color, and $10 is a serious score! :)

Unknown said...

TOTALLY Sound of Music! So whimsical and lovely on you!!! I'm thinking I need to go peek at my Ross for a sweet deal like this!!! XO

Anonymous said...

It's a great dress! I like that the V is also on the back as well.

Amy Bennett said...

$10! What a steal! It's adorable!

fashchronicles said...

Gorgeous mint dress! I am a sucker for anything mint :)

Visiting from the linkup. If you have a sec, hope you can drop by my blog too and read my latest: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com