photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I {Heart} Chalkboard Paint

I love this stuff!

Rustoleum's Chalkboard Paint in Black

I feel like I want to paint everything with this!
Here's a few easy projects I've made with chalkboard paint. 

~ Photo Frame ~  
Family Verse of the Week 
This verse has been up forever because it's not sinking in a tough one to remember ; )
I painted the cardboard backing of this frame and saved the glass for another time.




~ Pantry Door ~
How awesome is this?
I just painted the inside of my pantry door!
The kids love to draw on it too!


~ Spaghetti Can ~
I love that I can use this old spaghetti can anywhere in the house and I can change it anytime!


~ Garage Door ~
This is an awesome place to put reminders of things to grab before I leave the house.


How sweet is James?


Yeah …. I love this stuff!


  
Hubby Made Me

7 comments:

Erin said...

That is so sweet of your husband! I made a chalkboard frame for a friends bridal shower/house, it was so easy and she loves it. I like the idea for inside the pantry.

Jenn @ My Not So Glamorous Life said...

I adore chalkboard paint too! If it were up to me, we'd have a whole lot more chalkboards in this house!

Ktbuttons said...

Check out my blog today. I nominated you for a couple blog awards. Don't feel obligated to take part, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, so no biggy!

Jen said...

I love how the door panels look painted with the chalk paint. I may just try that!

Misty Marie said...

New Follower
Misty @ http://monkeysandtutus.blogspot.com

These are super super cute ideas!

Sean and Rachel said...

I really need to do this.

Britni said...

I have a can of chalkboard paint sitting there waiting for me, and can't wait to use it! I love all these fun projects, especially the pantry door! Such a great idea that I might have to use :) And I wanted to let you know that I featured you at this week's Throwback Thursday party! Come by and grab your button if you want it and I hope you'll join the party again this week! :) http://www.hubbymademe.com/throwback-thursday-no-6/