photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

They Have Each Other

I'm so glad that God knows what is better for our lives than I what I do.

Nov 2010

We didn't plan on getting pregnant with Josiah, and we certainly didn't plan on getting pregnant with Micah only 7 months after Jo was born.


But I'm so glad that we did.


God knew that they needed each other.





He knew their bond would be instant.








God knew that these boys needed each other. He knew that they would be best friends. That they would keep each other company; they would always stick up for the other.

He knew that that they would save my sanity by keeping each other busy.
He knew they would get into stay out of trouble together.

He knew that they would always have each other.


Awake or sleeping.

Thank you Lord for my boys.

So if your wondering wether or not to give your child a sibling; do it.
Giving Josiah a brother has been the best thing I have ever given him.

14 comments:

Mycharmingcolors said...

This just tug at my heart strings and made me cry! Forwarding it to another mama friend who is having boys back to back. I think this will encourage her :-)

W. Wilson said...

Bethany,

Thanks for the encouragement. This is my prayer for my babies. Thanks for commenting on my blog and suggesting me to read this!

MnM said...

Great timeline of photos! Close siblings are the best! :)

Alexis said...

Oh how I know this feeling! We have 3 in four years too. God knew though! They are adorable!

Shannon said...

I always forget that they are THAT close in age! Loved the photo's from way back when. Praying my boys will be just as close as yours!

Unknown said...

So adorable! My boys are best friends also(17months apart), I love that they have each other!

Jamie W said...

awe, so cute. can't wait to give Lj a sibling! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! Love the belly button faces!

Anonymous said...

I had very similar feelings when my second little boy came along..but now that i see them together (almost 2 and 4 years) I can't picture it any other way.

You have a beautiful family. I'm a new follower.

Sally @DrinkingFromMySaucer said...

Precious! (stopping by from Fingerprint Friday)

Seaweed and Raine said...

Wonderful post - and such precious, adorable boys! :)

Push-Up's & Pancakes said...

OMG! They are adorable and what a fantastic post!

Kim M.

Bees_Circus said...

An incredibly sweet post! My boys are 26 mon this apart and I can't wait to watch them grow up together and bond! :) xxx

Ashley said...

I am so glad you back linked this. tears. they are so precious.
xoxo
ash