photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

:: 4 Years Old ::


:::: Happy Birthday Micah ::::


I can't believe you are 4 today…look how stinking cute you were as a baby…
argh…I want to eat you up!


And look how handsome you have become now. 
Just imagine what a handsome man you will make.




 I am so proud of who you are becoming. 
You are strong (it was a rough year with all of your asthma woes, but you were so brave)
You are protective.
You are snuggly and loving.
You are goofy, there is no better way to say that.


Lets celebrate with these for breakfast.
Even though you could care less that today is your birthday.
You are so silly in that aspect…but that's what makes you, YOU.


I love you Micah. 
I can't imagine loving you more, but it's impossible to limit my love for you.
It's been growing since the first time I laid my eyes on you.

P.S.
I just had to do a side to side to show you how much we looked alike.
{Not gonna lie…that makes my heart happy}






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures! Happy birthday little man!

kaylee@life chasers said...

happy birthday! you are soooo handsome!

Mary said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday!

Just clicked over from Casey's link up-- now your newest follower!
-Mary
thesauerpatch.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Sooo sweet, and yo two do look alike, aside from the crimped hair!;)