photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Break

Because my husband is a teacher, we all get a Christmas vacation. It's just one of the many perks of being married to a teacher. But what this means for me is that my schedule gets thrown completely off!

Our break has been awesome so far!

Here's a {brief} recap.

Christmas at my parents house.

All the cousins!

Gorgeous TuTu my sister Rach made for Ella!


Sisters!

The ADORABLE hat my sister-in-law made for Ella




Sledding on the hill by our home.


How lucky am I to live with those mountains out my front door?!?


All bundled up!


Kids being exhausted from playing with Daddy all day.



More fun in the snow, with forts and such.



Our early Christmas at home.

{Santa's Note He Left The Kids}
"Those are the best cookies ever"


Josiah's Superhero Costume I made.




I have been so blessed to have so much fun over break!
God is good.
Thankful for my family!









The Fontenot Four

4 comments:

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Great post! What a beautiful family! Thanks for linking up today!

Jordyn said...

Such a beautiful family! You all have gorgeous smiles!

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family. These are great pictures, looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

rreynol3 said...

LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME! LOVE THE BRITTENHAM FAMILY!