photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Organization...Baby Steps


...If Only This Was Me...

I want to be organized SO badly. I can't seem to keep anything together and neat.

I'll give myself a little slack seeing as how I have 3 kids 4 years old and under, but still....

One of the areas that drives me insane is my diaper bag. Everything gets tossed in there. Broken crayons, spit up rags, paper, I've even found Chick Fil A sauces in there.
It's a hot mess in there. So today I've decided to organize it.

Baby steps.

Here's what it looked like when I dumped it out....



I know what you're thinking...."oh my"

So here's what I decided I needed to do:

Downsize and Package:


I had lost my awesome little diaper organizer so this will have to do.

Boys snacks in one bag (apple juice, granola bars, trail mix and fruit snacks). And Ella's bib, spoon, cereal, and baby food in the other.

I had about 3 different pairs of socks, 8 headbands, and a million other articles of clothing in the bag for her, so I downsized and decided on ONE outfit (including headband of course) and fit it in a bag.

Done!

And I feel better already. We'll see how long this will last!

Wish me luck!




8 comments:

Pamela Boese said...

We have the same nursing cover. And I'm pretty we're related, since my diaper bag looks the exact same. And it's about 70 lbs.

rreynol3 said...

Awesome. You can organize my bag next!

Elissa said...

I think it's against the Law to be organized in my house. Love the Inspiration from Pintrest & Great job on the bag!

Sarah B. said...

Good for you! I hope it lasts for a good long while :)

Lori said...

i am with you. i need to organize my bags :( i like the ziploc idea.. easy and disposable if necessary!

http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Meeling said...

Good for you!! I need to tackle my car...it's a disaster at the moment!

Sarah S. said...

I am tackling my house right now, one room at a time. How I wish I was type A!!

Unknown said...

Excellent job reorganizing! I feel like I am constantly having to do the same thing. Last week I found some mildewed apple juice in mine. Yuck. And I'm pretty sure there's another sippy cup lurking in there already. :) Organization is SO hard. Baby steps are the only way to tackle it. Good luck to us both!