photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Saturday, December 3, 2011

What To Do...Paint the Tub

Right now we have one car that is safe to drive in the snow. So that means when it snows and the roads are icy, James takes it to school.
This happened on Thursday the 1st. The boys were antsy. I thought they were out to make me cry. They were fighting, arguing, and complaining.

And I knew they were bored out of their minds!

So what did I do? I got on Pinterest (cause I'm an awesome Mom)

I looked up something to do with antsy boys.

I found this.

Genious.

Water colors in the bathtub.

They could have done this for hours. And the best part was, right after making this HUGE mess. It cleans right off and so do they! I just turned on the shower.

It was one of the best things I've done with the boys on a ridiculously cold, and snowy day!

2 comments:

rreynol3 said...

That's genius and SO cute!

Em @ And Nothing Else Matters said...

Its so fun isn't it! Thanks so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday Blog Hop, Em