photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Saturday, March 24, 2012

a good day

This was a good day.
  



It was one of our first times we went out for dinner as a family, and enjoyed ourselves.
 The kids were well behaved! It's getting easier. 
It's getting enjoyable!







We went to a soccer game in Boulder to watch a few of James' 2nd graders play. 
The boys ran around, and giggled. The sun was shining. Ella was adorable. 

This was a good great day.
What did I do to deserve this? Nothing. 
~Thank you Lord for Your grace~

This is my joy.

4 comments:

Christi Lynn said...

just found your blog and i think it is so cute! what a cute little family you have.

Tracy said...

that headband is sooo cute

Melissa said...

Your my giveaway winner! Email me so I can email you your voucher! Congrats!
anotherstepmel(at)gmail(dot)com

rreynol3 said...

Your family is beautiful and wonderful!