photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Spring Cleaning Project:
Basement

I am so embarred to show these pictures. 
It was a nightmare down there. 
The basement is unfinished, which is a dream come true as far as the boys are concerned. They can go crazy in there. It's fun that they don't have to clean up every time they are down there. And I've obviously taken to the same thought pattern.


 This has been a place to pile my "junk". And a place for me to be lazy.

 


 My poor family had to sleep here. Sorry!


 This is my craft area. YIKES! 


 This picture does to not do justice to the amount of boxes I cleared out from the basement.
It was shameful.


 Here's my sweet hubby. Swooning over the fact that one day, this basement will be finished!


 And here's my AFTER.



 Room to move!


This is a much cozier place for my family to rest when they come to visit.


 A safe, organized place to play.



 And finally…my craft area. This is MUCH better.


I love these little crafting pots for storage of scissors and such. 

 This entire process cost took me about 10 hours.
But it was so worth it!

I am so thankful that I was able to get his done before I spent 30 hours in the hospital with Micah.
More on that later!

So have you done any spring cleaning?
Link up your projects here!


3 comments:

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

That's awesome! I know, sharing messy photos isn't always my favorite thing, either!

Victoria @Snail Pace Transformations said...

Looks great! You should be proud of your accomplishments! Especially when you have such little ones in the house. I know when mine were that small it was always one step forward 2 steps back. At least that is what it felt like.

Rebecca said...

It looks great! And you were so brave to show the before pictures. It's easy to let life get in the way ...that's for sure. My parents just re-did their office and a lot of stuff got tossed [recycled, donated, or thrown away]. It was a great feeling to get reorganized.

Have a great week!!

Rebecca