photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Straw-BEER-Garita

Do you remember last summer when I posted my Skinny Watermelon Mojito recipe?

It is super yummy. But this summer it is time for me to introduce you to my Straw-BEER-garita.





Yum, yum, yum! It's refreshing, delicious, and a crowd pleaser!

And it is even better because it's not strong at all! I love that. I love a little kick…without the punch.

Here's what you need….


1 beer (I used a mexican beer for the flavor…plus it's what I had on had)
1 cup limeade concentrate
1/2 cup strawberry margarita mix (non-alcoholic)…I used On The House mix
4 shots tequila (obviously…I'm cheap…and it's a mix….don't use the expensive stuff!)
juice of 1 lime
Ice

Mix it up! Pour it up. Drink it up!

Seriously guys…it's so good!

Hope you love it!

Happy summer indeed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Bethany
I dropped by to say thanks for sharing your blog at our Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. This looks really goooooood. I'm also your newest follower and am looking forward to reading more of your blog. Hope you will visit my blog and hopefully want to return the follows.
Angel

Leslie @ Lamberts Lately said...

Oh goodness...this sounds like such a refreshing summer drink! Thanks for sharing! This would be perfect to link-up to my Create It Thursday post...it's live now! http://www.lambertslately.com/2013/07/create-it-thursday-10-plus-features.html

Katherines Corner said...

thank you for sharing at Thursday Favorite Things I featured this refreshing adult beverage on facebook! xo