photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015

Easter is always one of my favorite days of the  year. Beginning the day with Easter service, sweet treats, and family time. This year we spent the day at James' parents with family and friends. 


The Saturday before we always go to an egg hunt at a church right next to our home. We walk there race hunt for eggs, chat with some friends, and head home. It's always so fun for the kids! 








 On Easter Sunday we spent our time soaking up the relationships we have in our family. What a blessing we have, in our family!







Ella's dress was one of my proudest purchases! $16 from Macy's!
I wish it came in my size!





We ended the evening with my mom taking the three older kids home with her for a few days (YES!), and Caleb falling asleep with Great Pa Dean. My heart was overflowing with joy at this site! He was even transferred to Grandma Sue without a peep. Sweet, sweet baby boy!



Matthew 28:6
"He isn't here! He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen. 
Come, see where his body was lying." 



No comments: