photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Saturday, September 3, 2011

So what's going on in the Brittenham abode today; you might ask. Well I will tell you. James is busy outside building another (the first was in our last home) retaining wall in the backyard. The boys are sometimes outside "helping", and sometimes inside, bothering me. And what is sweet baby Ella doing? Fussing. She has an awful cold that has nearly taken her sweet, little, girly voice away. She isn't taking good naps, maybe 30 min - 1 hour, and she has been waking up 3 times at night. This is a dramatic difference from our once a night routine. It is really starting to catch up to me. James, being the amazing husband he is, let me sleep in today. It was nearly 10 am before I rolled out of bed. And I only did so because Ella woke up to eat.

But the good news is that the weather is beginning to cool off. And that means fall is in the air! Fall is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it. I love the leaves changing, the cool air, the light jackets and leggings, the evening walks, and the Pumpkin Spice anything doesn't hurt either.

So needless to say, even though I am sleep deprived and cranky, there is always, always, always something to be thankful for. Today, I'm going with the weather!

No comments: