photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Monday, January 28, 2013

My Mommy Style

I thought this was such a fun link up that I had to participate…

Over the years, especially after having kids my style has changed. Not that it has anything to do with the fact that fashion is constantly changing, or anything…

But ever since I have had kids I have become more comfortable in "my skin". I realized the value of my body. It wasn't created to look perfect, it was created to bring these three beautiful children into the world. Once I realized that…I found it was so much easier to "style" my self.

Here's a few of my mommy must haves.

{Layers}



I own 12 or 13 a few cardigans, jackets, or sweaters that I wear all the time. Especially in the winter. 
I really try to own one in every major color category. 
That way I can still wear all my short sleeve blouses from summer.
Plus, it allows me to feel a bit more comfortable.




{Ponytail & Braids}
Since I only wash my hair 1-2 times a week I practically live in a pony tail or braid. But having long hair makes it easy to pull up and still look cute.



{Boots}
I love boots in the summer and I adore them in the winter. Plus, boots always fit. Even when I'm pregnant or working on baby weight. I have always loved shoes. But since becoming a mom I can't get out of my boots!





{Sweats}
Okay…lets be honest, at home…this is what I'm rocking.


I have a million couple sweatshirts that I can't get out of. Especially in the winter.
Something about wearing a comfy sweatshirt and yoga pants, just makes me feel better. Even if it's not fashion approved.





{Belts}
This is such an easy way to give my body a better shape. And can pull any outfit together in no time!


{Makeup}
One thing that has become a necessity since birthing three babies is makeup.
And I'm cheap…so I have never spent more than $10 on any one beauty product.
These are my staples.

Foundation: So I can cover my aging skin, and bags under my eyes.

Mascara: So people don't ask if I'm feeling ok.


Bronzer: So I don't look TOO pasty

So what about you?
What's changed about you since you've become mom?

I'd love to see your posts!!

Link it up here!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

i live in boots, foreals!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

I'm loving the boots too! You have such a beautiful family by the way! And thank you for the compliment on my sans makeup look, lol, that's so kind of you

Paige said...

Ok first off, your mommy style rocks.
I live in boots, leggings and scarfs while chasing around my littles.

Sean and Rachel said...

You're so beautiful!

Anna @ IHOD said...

I could never live without tees and sweats. You have a beautiful family!
Thanks for linking up!
Anna

Shelly said...

I'm kind of jealous about how good you always look, even in sweats ;)

Unknown said...

Love your outfits and that beautiful family you have! You're a blessed mama :) Stopping by from the Mama Style link up. Newest follower! xoxo

Anna Demko said...

You look gorgeous! Way yo go mama of 3 babies and looking amazing...


happymedley.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You look awesome! What a beautiful family!