photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Thursday, January 3, 2013

So Spoiled

I have been incredibly spoiled this Christmas season and I just had to share!

I won this amazing set of goodies from Kaylee at Life Chasers. If you don't read her blog you really need to, she's quite the lady!

Thank you Kaylee, I was so spoiled by you!



And then for Christmas my husband bought me this gorgeous clock for above my pantry door. I love that it's double sided too!




I also got these TOMS (which I had been dying for!)


My sister (you should read her amazing blog!) got me this amazing locket from Encantadora. The proceeds go to support Ecuadorian women in need.



And then….. I got this gorgeous antique mahogany buffet for my living room. It was a steal at $195 too! It perfect because it's huge. That's over 6 feet long folks! The pic is a bit deceptive for sure.



Sheesh! I'm spoiled for sure!


3 comments:

Ktbuttons said...

Love the Ecuador necklace. I help manage a Fair Trade store in the summer, so I always love the meaning behind pieces that help women, children and the poor around the world. It really is beautiful!

I'm still waiting on a pair of Toms. Only been hoping for them for the past four years... hubby hasn't picked up on the clues yet I guess :)

Jesslyn Amber said...

Oh my goodness! You racked up, girl! I love that buffet, those earrings are amazing, and I have the same pair of Toms. LOVE them! :)

Rosala said...

I'm gonna have to say my favorite is the clock!