Thursday, May 8, 2014

Splurge vs. Save

A few months back I wandered into Lululemon with my sister-in-law. She is an avid runner and swears by their pants. She insisted I tried them on and generously offered to buy me a pair (I know…she's amazing!). I tried them on, loved them, but they didn't have the exact right pair in the store for me. So I opted to go for a gorgeous zip-up top instead (I know, I'm spoiled by her!).



I have still been swooning over their pants, but at $92 it just wasn't happening! The other day I stumbled across a Groupon for some pants that looked really similar, only they claimed to be "slimming". They had added a bit more tummy control to the top and most mom's love a little tummy control.


So I decided the price was much more manageable at $20 and I ordered a pair. I LOVE them. Seriously, they are actually flattering, and to me, feel more comfortable than the lululemon ones!

If you are looking for a great Splurge vs Save….here it is folks!

You can find the Lululemon pants here and the Bally pants here.

**I was asked to write this post for a Splurge vs. Save campaign for Credit Card Insider, check them out @https://www.creditcardinsider.com**

1 comment:

Addie Dell said...

I have visited your blog and I think that the Culture content could be of interest to our web site visitors. Great work and love to visit to your blog again and again. Keep posting nice information.
Resin Driveways Dorset, Resin Drive, Resin Drive Bournemouth, Resin Path Bournemouth , Resin Path Poole