photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Splurge vs. Save

A few months back I wandered into Lululemon with my sister-in-law. She is an avid runner and swears by their pants. She insisted I tried them on and generously offered to buy me a pair (I know…she's amazing!). I tried them on, loved them, but they didn't have the exact right pair in the store for me. So I opted to go for a gorgeous zip-up top instead (I know, I'm spoiled by her!).



I have still been swooning over their pants, but at $92 it just wasn't happening! The other day I stumbled across a Groupon for some pants that looked really similar, only they claimed to be "slimming". They had added a bit more tummy control to the top and most mom's love a little tummy control.


So I decided the price was much more manageable at $20 and I ordered a pair. I LOVE them. Seriously, they are actually flattering, and to me, feel more comfortable than the lululemon ones!

If you are looking for a great Splurge vs Save….here it is folks!

You can find the Lululemon pants here and the Bally pants here.

**I was asked to write this post for a Splurge vs. Save campaign for Credit Card Insider, check them out @https://www.creditcardinsider.com**

No comments: