Here's to what I love about...
1. Her super chubby cheeks (it's the only chub on her entire body)
2. Her wiggle abilities (out of every pair of jammies we own)
3. How she loves to be startled (BOO!)
4. That she has her Daddy's smile
5. She has her Mommy's eyes
6. She gets bored if she's not around her big brothers
7. That she LOVES to eat (we're currently loving bananas and oatmeal)
8. That when she gets a cold she loses her voice and it gets a little raspy (seriously adorable)
9. She is super attached to Mommy and Daddy at the moment (and I love it!)
10. She can almost sit up all by herself
11. That she sucks her thumb (even though it's very naughty)
12. She will roll to wherever she wants (it's quite impressive)
13. That she is so tiny (she will feel like a baby for longer)
14. That she is (and will always be) our little angel
15. That she looks amazing in everything girly (purple is definitely her color)
But the thing I love the most about Ella is...
Her easy going personality and her love for her family.
She's still so young (5 months), but we can tell she's fun loving, easy going, and thinks her brothers (especially Josiah) are so funny!
I can't wait to watch her grow up....well I guess she can take her time with that one.
I'm also linking up with Miss Mommy for Tuesday Ten (plus a little extra for my baby girl). I guess it's more like Tuesday 15 : )