photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WIW: A New Cut

I recently chopped 12 inches of my hair. (YIKES)
Unfortunately I couldn't donate it….they say if you have highlights they cannot accept it…boo!


{Before}


I usually cut my hair once a year (yes, I'm that cheap) and I usually don't cut it quite as short as I did this time. James loves my hair short, he may be the only man who begs his wife to chop off her long locks. I finally decided to go for it and went with an a-line.

I think I like it, it's hard for me to style just right when it is totally straight so I've been throwing a few curls in there to give it a messy, beachy look.

Along with the new hair I've been wearing a baby lately.



He's usually pretty content, but he must be goring through a growth spurt and he's eating all. the. time. Yesterday it was every 1.5 hours (and yes, we've introduced rice cereal and he's still eating like a newborn!)

Well, he's getting held a lot more…but it could have to do with his fantastic chubs. I just love me a fat baby!
I'm extremely grateful for my moby wrap…I never used one with my other kids, but bring it on with baby number 4!


Happy Wednesday….time to attend to the children!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the short cut! It looks really chic. My husband loves short hair, too;)

Unknown said...

It looks so cute!!

fashchronicles said...

You're rocking that new 'do! I think it really suits you. I had a long bob too and it's growing back now. But seeing you look amazing in this make me miss my long bob :)

If you have a sec, I'd love if you can come over my blog and see my latest. xo - http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com