photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Clip Clip Hooray!


I've decided it's time to start selling my clips.

Here's a just a little taste of what I have.

Pair of Rosebud Bobby Pins
$3.oo

Felt and Button Bobby Pin
$1.5o

Felt Flower Clip
$5.oo


Felt Flower Clip
$5.00


Felt Flower Clip
$5.oo

Please email me at bethanyrenee@comcast.net
with any questions you may have about purchasing ANY of the clips you see.


Large Ribbon Barrette
$3.oo


Button Barrettes
$3.oo for the pair


I
~LOVE~
custom orders.

Just tell me what you want and I can probably make it!

is where you can see a more examples of the clips.

Happy Shopping!!

5 comments:

The Norvells said...

Yay! Good for you Bethany! Once Reese actually keeps her clips in, I'll place my order :).

Bethany said...

that'd be awesome! I know! Ella is only 5 months and she's pulling at her's! Boo!!

Stephanie said...

Hi Bethany. I came over from Follower Fest! Beautiful blog!

The Cheese Thief said...

The clips are really cute. I'm sure you're gonna do really well.

stopping by from the followers fest. i'm a new follower. hope you can check me out at

thecheesethief.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

The Rosebud Bobby Pins are too cute!

Stopping by from Soleil Solene.:)