photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Friday, October 7, 2011

I Heart Autumn

I just LOVE everything about fall in Colorado.

I love the way the air smells and feels.

I love how leaves change to yellow, red, brown; it's brilliant. And how they feel when you walk on them.

I love a pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin bread, and pretty much anything that has pumpkin in it.

I love that I can wear sweaters, boots, and scarves.

I love that my handsome hubby wears a sweatshirt with shorts {it's just the cutest thing}.

I love going to football games.

I love dressing my boys in hoodies.

I love hay rides, picking out pumpkins, corn mazes, and apple cider.

But my most favorite thing is the decor I can use for my home.

Dare I tell you that I'm "cheap", so everything I use in my decor has been purchased the year before on clearance.


Yes, I think putting a pumpkin on a candle holder is awesome {and cheesetastic}
Craft pumpkins found at Micheal's on Clearance for $.75


Made this "pumpkin" a few years ago at MOPS. It's one of my favs.


Well aren't you just adorable!
Michael's Clearance $.97


Homemade {not that you can tell ; ) } for about $2


This is my everyday table centerpiece, only filled with candy corn $1.98

I would love to see your decor ideas for the fall!

Today I'm linking up with Brooke @ All Things Thrifty

2 comments:

Mary and Dyer said...

Love how your fireplace looks! So pretty!! I also love when my husband wears hoodies with shorts... I think it's so cute!!

Marcy Kay said...

Love your fireplace! Well, all of it really! I do the same, shop clearance after holiday to use for next holiday =) Great minds think alike!