~Yes, the two partially undressed children are mine.~
And "thank you". I know I look like a movie star.
So here's my top 10 ways to add a little chaos spice to your playdates.
10. Just add markers.
9. Have only one of something.
(anything from a Batman toy to a piece of string)
They will ALL fight over it.
8. Suggest you stay indoors on a nice day.
7. Have a precious lego castle your boys have built.
(It will get torn down. Drama will ensue.)
6. Have a pantry stocked with foods you do not want them to eat.
(Because they will try)
5. Try to attempt a craft with glue.
4. Try to make it a productive playdate.
(Like mom's trying to plan something)
It is guaranteed you will get nothing done.
3. Hold the playdate in a public place. Your best bet is the library.
(You might even get kicked out. Because that sounds like fun to me.)
2. Just add sugar. Lots and lots of sugar.
1. Have at least 6 kids aged 5 and under. Always a stressful delightful time.
Linking up with Emily for Embrace the Camera