photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

End of Summer



I was expecting this summer to go by quickly...but holy cow; it just flew by! James started work again on Monday the 8th and it was my first offical day with all three of the kids by myself. And of course it was right in the middle of Ella testing out her sleeping schedual. She began waking up twice during the night, which did not make my life any easier! But seeing this face an extra time during the night made up for it totally! Last night she went back to her normal 3am feeding, which is one I can live with. I was acutally able to get some errands done with the boys without dying, so that's a plus. But I'll tell ya what...3 kids is WAY more work that I had expected. I thought my world was rocked after having Micah so close to Josiah. So I thought going from 2 kids to 3 was going to be breeze. Well, it's not folks. While I'm feeding Ella the boys know I can't do anything to them. So they get into trouble; some (Micah) more than others. But it's an adjustment time for all of us. They know that Mommy can't be with them every second. But, I'm trying my best to "share the love". It's just hard when you have an infant who demands lots of attention (and I'm not one to say no to Ella). But if I had to give the boys a grade for how they have been it would probably be a B for Jo and a B- for Micah. Not too bad. I'm okay with B's. But how can I serisouly ever stay mad at these kids? They melt my heart and I know that one day this will all be over and I'll be begging them to bring their kids over. But at least I'll be well rested then :)




1 comment:

The Norvells said...

You're such a wonderful momma!