photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Enjoying the Small Things!

These are a few of my favorite pics from the past week.

Even though I was crazy stressed getting ready for my show, this man was calm. He was my rock. He kept me sane. I'm so lucky to have him! Ella agrees.


And even though I look a little too excited in this pic (trying to remember to embrace the camera and enjoy the little things in life), it's one of the last pics of Ella's toothless grins, now that she has her two bottom teeth.


And it's a gorgeous day outside. Nothing better than nice weather in CO on a Jan afternoon! Perfect for picnic on the porch!


~So Blessed~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your kids are adorable (especially fond of Ella, she looks a lot like my 8 month old daughter Elissa), and that hat on Ella is FABULOUS! Love!

Leanne @ Because (I think) I Can

rreynol3 said...

Love your family. That bow/hat combo is perfect on her!!!

jill said...

ummmm your blog is stinkin CUTE. i am visiting from anderson crew this time, but i'll be back :)

Mrs. Mama said...

she is stunning!

Jamie W said...

i love Ella's hat. such cute pictures. Visiting from The Anderson Crew... :)

Rebekah said...

such a cute little family! Following from embrace the camera!

Christine said...

your little ones are adorable! Love that the pink hat, SO cute!