photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter!



It's tradition that we go on an egg hunt the day before Easter Sunday. The church across the street from our neighborhood always hosts a really fun hunt for the kids.
They really rack it up there!


Ella is slightly less competitive than the boys.



Oh Micah. 
We found this kid and his crack sneaking so much candy. He's our spirited one for sure. 
At least he's fun to watch and giggle at.


This is my sweet niece. She looks like a porcelain doll. I like her a lot. 


 I have to tell ya that I didn't get around to buying an Easter dress for Ella this year, and I was feeling cranky about it the night before. 
And then I found this little get up in her closet just begging to be worn. It was so perfect. She looked just like an Easter egg. 


This is as good as our family pic of the day got. 
I give it a 4 out of 10 stars. 
But at least we're all together. 



And here's to coral and mint!


Now off to spend the last day of Spring Break with the family. 



No comments: