photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Snow Thankful

 Is it really mid-April?

Are you sure?

Because we have about a foot of snow in our backyard that says differently.











So mid April, James took a snow day.
We all needed a snow day.
A day for family, a day for fun, a day just for us.

Sledding was fun when I was a kid. But now it's even more fun to sled with my husband and my kids.

So yes, I'm thankful for snow med April. Even if it's a bit confused about what season it is.


Remember to follow me on bloglovin!

 
Follow on Bloglovin



The Fontenot Four

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from Thankful Thursday linkup.

Wow! Look at all that snow. It is definitely hard to believe that it is April in your neck of the woods! Hope you have a great weekend!