photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Thursday, September 19, 2013

WIW: Rope and Canvas

I was so excited when Rope and Canvas contacted me and asked me to try out their amazing espadrilles shoes. 


I chose white, seeing as how I think they will compliment everything!
When I first put them on they were really snug (which is weird for my itty bitty feet), but within a few minutes they molded quickly to fit my feet perfectly!






They are made in France with plant based materials….and how adorable is this packaging??


I like my other canvas shoes, but here's a huge benefit of these….they are made to be much sturdier than any other.. The soles are thick, and the canvas is super high quality. I can tell these are going to outlive any other pair of canvas shoes I own!
Go like their Facebook page and tell them I sent you! You won't regret these beauties!


1 comment:

Sean and Rachel said...

For free!!! Dang. They look cute on you!