photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

WIW: Stripes

I have to apologize for the blurry pics in advance.
Josiah (6) loves to take them. So I let him.
And they come out blurry.

But anyway….this is one of my most favorite outfits….I've decided…


Tee: StyleLoveLiving- $9
Necklace- Gift
Skirt- Zara Basic
Shoes- Gift 



I'm not really one to just add a "pop of color" to an outfit. I usually go for the classic color coordination. But for some reason i thought this outfit was perfect to add a hint of mint to it. Hence the mint necklace and ring. Again…sorry for the blurry pics!


And look at this…even decided to add a scarf (Walmart, baby)…I'm getting crazy people!


I'm really trying to spice things up in my outfits lately; adding accessories or heels I normally wouldn't wear. It's been fun. I can't wait to show you guys my new boots!



9 comments:

Charlotte said...

That pop of mint is perfect! Great outfit :)

Cheers!
Char
char|treuth.com 

The Nanny Saga said...

Cute! I love the striped skirt!

Amy Bennett said...

I just love stripes!

Rita said...

You are so cute! Love the pop of mint! If you get a chance, please link up to my linky party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/09/what-we-wore-10.html

Anonymous said...

What's not to love about stripes! I also wore stripes this week.
http://50daysofnogrey.wordpress.com/2013/09/16/a-three-hour-tour/

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

I absolutely adore stripes...Especially for fall! You look gorgeous girl!

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Good work "spicing it up!" I love the hint of mint - I think adds the perfect amount of color to your outfit!

Autumn said...

Cute! Love the scarf! I've started adding accessories in the last year, but I don't think I'll ever wear heels!

April said...

Cute style! Love the little mint too!